Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thinking...

i have been following this blog for about a year now. i have linked up to it a few times to share some of the inspiration i get from this family daily.

last year around this time this family let go of there little boy and sent him back up to heaven. his momma is remembering him by re-posting what she wrote about the process of letting him go last year.

i read these posts last year and cried over the photos that she bravely took and shared but for some reason these re-posts have touched me in a very deep way.

i think it is because her family reminds me of my own. and when i see little gavin snuggled with his blanket i think, "this could so easily be my noey."

i am so blessed with my beautiful healthy children....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reading -- seriously, the fact that people are willing to take time and read and re-read our story reminds us of the importance of our little boy's life.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete