Thursday, December 9, 2010

I do like my blog....

I have been bad. I haven't been posting or even thinking about posting on my blog lately. I really do like my blog. Actually, I love it but things have been crazy busy and I just can't seem to find space in my day to sit down and blog.

Starting today, I have decided to make space to blog because I
do love it. So my new goal is to at least post three times a week. Even if it is just a picture.

I usually do, "Gracie Says" but Noey is talking so much and I can actually understand him (sometimes (: ).

So here is the first ever "Noey Says."

Me: Noey you want to watch Fresh Beats (Fresh Beat Band)?
Noey: No Fresh Beats! Toy Story!
Me: Holy moly you said that clear as day!
Noey: YAY!!

I love his booty butt.

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute with your gracie says and now... noey says!?! can't get enough! too cuties!

    ReplyDelete