Friday, August 5, 2011

struggling

first off let me just say, i love my children.

but today i am struggling to keep calm and be patient with them.
IMG_0315

corey and i went to a concert wednesday night and the lack of sleep and one to many draft beers has caught up to me. my kids of course like lions praying on a wounded elk can sense my exhaustion and have been eating away at me all morning.

i hate when i feel like this. i regret every time i've snapped at them this morning but seriously sometimes can't a momma just get a teeny tiny break? it doesn't have to be long, i will settle for a ten minute shower without someone getting in with me and/or putting a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet.
IMG_0338

do you other momma's ever feel like you just need to be alone? even for just a few minutes?

i will make it through this day. i will make it through this day. i will make it through this day....

xo
joanna

1 comment:

  1. When I have days like that we have a movie marathon. :)

    ReplyDelete