Monday, September 13, 2010

bloggin' love

because my house is a mess and instead of cleaning while my kiddies napped, i slept :). today's post will be a short and sweet list of blogs i adore.....

enjoying the small things
- ok, this is my absolute favorite blog. she takes gorgeous pictures of her "littles" and the way she strings together words will have you checking her blog hourly for new posts!

blue bird vintage - i just recently started following bluebird. i am obsessed with her cool crafts and sweet little new baby. check it out!

l street and vine - this is actually my cousins blog (hi lizzy!!). once you take a peak you will be hooked. she is chronicling life after college and the fun and challenging things that go along with it. oh and she is super crafty and has the coolest style. i am super jel of her ability to spot a treasure at a thrift store or yard sale and turn it into something fabulous!

enjoy!

now i have to go clean my house.........

No comments:

Post a Comment