Wednesday, September 1, 2010

fun and exciting stuff right here!!!

first of all tonight we have our very first "parent night," at sassy's preschool.

i can't believe my baby is starting preschool next week.
newgracielittlegirl2

she is so excited it is taking almost all of the sting out of her being a big girl. she asks me every morning, "is today september seven? my first day of school?" literally, she has asked me this since she received a letter in the mail from her teacher, a month ago.

it's ok though it is sweet and cute, just like her. i hope she is always this excited about school. hahaha i know i am laughing too.

i started a new blog for my brand, spanking, new photography business! check it out here and don't forget to follow and to tell your friends to follow, if you please!

happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment