Wednesday, July 13, 2011

gracie says!

so if you follow my on facebook/twitter* you know that sassy started swim lessons. if you don't, sass started swim lessons on monday. right now, we are keeping our fingers crossed that she learns to at least put her face in the water and/or do one thing the teacher asks her.

today after her swim lesson she was floating around the pool with my uncle and he asked her to put her face in the water what did the little stinker do, she dunked her sweet little face right in like she has been doing it all her life.

IMG_9637

this is what she said to me when i asked her about why she wouldn't do that in her class....

me: gracie, why didn't you do that during your class for your teacher?
gracie: i don't know. whats my teachers name?
me: miss diane
gracie: oh, i would like her and swim lessons alot more if her name was thumbelina.

*joannapaff

No comments:

Post a Comment