Sunday, July 3, 2011

where is charlie?

i haven't addressed this yet on my blog because honestly it makes me very sad but i feel like i should tell you 5, maybe 6 people that read my blog.....

do we still have charlie?
IMG_1529

very, very sadly we do not :(. unfortunately, when we brought charlie home he was a very sick puppy. after seeing two different vets we were told that he had a very rare parasite called balantidium coli. this particular parasite can be spread to humans and under the advice of my kids pediatrician, we had to give charlie back. even though it was a small chance that the parasite could be transferred to my babies, i could not in good conscious take that chance.

believe me when i say it was the hardest thing to take our sweet, little puppy who in such a short time had become a part of our family, back. it makes me teary thinking of it, even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment