Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new years resolution

i usually dont make resolutions besides the, "lose weight be healthy,"one everyone else makes. this year however i am making one and i am determind to stick with it. i am going to ease up on the facebooking.i think we can all agree facebook is extremly addicting and i dont want to be obsessed with it anymore. don't get me wrong facebook is super cool. you can find long lost friends, keep intouch with your currunt friends, network etc... but the bad things are that you can get sucked into facebook stalking and looking at some random peoples pictures for hours. i am guilty of this. i don't want to waste anymore of my time doing that. There are so many other things i could be doing! For example, spending time with my family, reading, blogging, taking pictures and so on and so forth. First things first I need to get the app off my phone. I do most of my stalking on my phone because it is so convenient. i will still keep my account but i wont be posting on it or checking it regularly.

i am still going to use one demensional social networking sites like instagram(mommypaff) and twitter(joannapaff) because lets be honest i still need a tiny fix.

this is going to be interesting.....

wish me luck!
xo,
joanna

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get myself to do this too. I moved my Facebook app to a folder on the last page of apps but that's as far as I got. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend way more time on twitter than I do on facebook. Beware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to delete mine. I didn't have the willpower to just check it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete