Sunday, January 8, 2012

Productivity

My kids are early risers. Think 6-6:30am every morning. Even though sometimes I grumble a bit, I don't mind too much. I like morning. I love drinking my coffee and watching Good Morning America. I love the way my kiddies are cuddly and have bed head and sleepy eyes.

I seem to get the most done before noon anyways. these are the things I accomplished this morning.

Made French toast for the babies.
Cleaned and organized my kitchen cabinets.
Steam mopped every hard surface floor in my house.
Took a shower & got dressed.
Dressed the kiddies.
Two loads of laundry.
Went to grocery store.
Cleaned the bathroom.
Ate lunch.
Made a "honey do" list for Corey:).

Not to bad for a Sunday morning.

What did you do this morning? Are you an early riser or do you like to get your day started later?

xo,
Joanna

1 comment:

  1. What the what?! It's just me and Peanut today and I have yet to put pants on. hahah

    ReplyDelete