Wednesday, July 14, 2010

enough?

sometimes i feel like i don't have enough of me to go around. there never seem to be enough hours in a day to do the dishes, fold clean laundry, clean my house and more importantly love on my babies and at least speak with my husband.

i hate when i have days like that. the past month has been like that.

the thing that bothers me the most is i feel like i am not giving enough to gracie. she has been super testy lately and spending a majority of her day in time-out. it is hard to love on your kid when they are beating up the baby and disobeying almost every word that comes out of your mouth. i guess that is just what comes with being three.

she does do some really sweet things though. like when she says, "your the best mommy," or shares with her brother without being asked to.

i love that girl. i hope she knows it.

loveher

1 comment:

  1. She knows it Joanna! You are a wonderful mom to Gracie and Noah!

    ReplyDelete