Monday, July 5, 2010

the pioneer woman, the fourth of july and such

i forgot how much i love the the pioneer woman. have you ever read her blog? it's awesome. she is funny, has great recipes and takes the coolest pics. i haven't been reading her blog lately because i am lazy. but today i needed a ree fix so i gorged myself on her posts from the last month. boy it feels great to read her blog again. she makes me happy. i wish she would invite me to her ranch. if she met me i know she would want to be my best friend. i am pretty cool. ok, i'm done. thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

yesterday was probably the best fourth of july i have had in a long time. it was so fun i forgot to take any photos, sorry. it was relaxing and fun and i was with great friends and the best family (mine) in the world. we ate yummy food and swam all day. perfect. just perfect. except for the fact that gracie got a
little too much sun. whoops.... worst. mom. ever.

my baby is going to be one tomorrow. i am going to work on a post for my little stink and hopefully get it up tomorrow. but i am not making any promises. i have allot of laundry to do today..........

oh and i almost forgot. we had family pictures taken on saturday by my best friend in the whole world. check out her blog and see a few of the photos from our session.

1 comment:

  1. "it was relaxing and fun and I was with great friends..."

    --closest I've come to a blog entry shout-out.

    I'll take it.

    DL

    ReplyDelete