Monday, July 26, 2010

Sleepy Wrap rocks my world!

have i told you before how much i love my sleepy wrap?

Of course i have because it's AMAZING!

i have been using it since noah was 1 week old.
newnoahsleepywrap

anytime i need to get things done or i need both my hands (i.e. laundry, cooking, chasing sassy around the world) you can bet i have noey in the sleepy wrap. but on saturday it rocked my world when i used it to carry my 22.5lb 1yr old up to the natural bridge in red river gorge.
sleepywrap

i'll admit, even though i adore my wrap i had never used it like this before and was nervous on how noah and i would do. well it exceeded my expectations by far. noah even fell asleep and stayed asleep the whole way down.
sleepybabyhappymom

i guess they don't call it the "sleepy" wrap for nothing ;).

anyway just thought you should know. i have said it before and i will say it again, if you don't have a sleepy wrap and you have a baby go get one already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment