Friday, April 8, 2011

my guy

ooppssy daisy! i already missed a day. good thing i make the rules or i would be in big trouble :). to make up for my lack of a picture yesterday here are five from my trip to zoo with my guy...



we had so much fun, just us. we moved at his pace. we walked slowly to look at the sticks and squirrels he thought we soooo much cooler then any of the animals we had come to see. every once in a while he would stop pushing his stroller to decide which way to go and when he would point and tell me where and i would agree his little face would light up. for once, he was to boss! we ended our trip with a ride on the train, like we always do. i think this was the first time he actually understood what we were doing. he would look at me with the sweetest smile as if to say, "mom, this is the best day!" and then hug me so tight. i am sure everyone thought i was crazy when we pulled up to the end of the ride because of the tears in my eyes. it was one of those days that you are trying to remember everything, so you never forget. i hope i never forget.

noey, i had so much fun with you yesterday. i love you to the moon. promise you will always be my baby.
love,
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment