Monday, April 4, 2011

picture a day and cotton babies!

hi all! whats happening? i am excited about a few things today such as, my new picture a day challenge. i have been sad abut two things lately, not taking pictures of my kids and not blogging enough. so, i've decided to kill two birds with one stone and challenge myself to take and post at least one photo a day for 30 days. hopefully it goes better then the other challenges i've tried. here is my first picture to start me off...

whineybutt
that's noeys whiny, i'm tired, gracie wont let me play with the ipad face.

i am also totally psyched because i ordered a couple cloth diapers from cottonbabies.com! i decided to start small and ordered two bumgenius 4.0 one size diapers.

one with hook and loop tabs


and one with snaps.


if you are already a cloth diapering whiz or just testing the waters, cotton babies is a great resource with tips, tons of different cloth diapers and great sales!! speaking of sales, they are having a sale on bumgenius right now! buy five 4.0 get one FREE!

i can't wait for my fluffy package to arrive so i can give cloth diapering a whirl!

wish me luck on both my adventures!

happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have a friend who is a mom of 4 and she uses cloth...I'm sure she would be willing to give any advice...let me know! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete