Monday, April 11, 2011

Something right

You know how somedays your kids spend half the day in time out? Or you leave the grocery store abruptly in the middle of the dairy isle cart full because your 21 month old is melting and no amount of bribery with get him to stop sceaming? I have those days. I have them far more then I care to admit. Those days make me wonder, what am I doing wrong? Am I a bad mom? Then this happens...

;

And I know I must be doing something right. I know for a fact I have and will make many mistakes as a momma. However, when I see the love between these two, my heart feels as though it might burst and I know, I am doing ok. Those teeny tiny victories are what will get us through the temper tantrums and timeouts. So tonight I will go to sleep thinking of only the good moments and triumphs we had today. Because I am a good mom, they are hands down the best kids ever and I am doing something right.

Happy Monday!

1 comment: