Monday, February 22, 2010

Ache...

Lately I have been having that ache. If you are a woman you know what I am talking about, that ache to have another baby. I have no idea why I have such a strong urge to have another baby. I still have a baby! A baby, I might add that still doesn't sleep through the night! But its there and it is as real as anything. The good thing is I am only 24 so having another baby is quite possible. Corey and I are very blessed that way. The bad thing is the being pregnant part. Blahhhh, I hate being pregnant. I wish I was one of those lucky ladies who say, "oh, I love being pregnant I have never felt better." That is not the case for me in the least. However when I look at these little fresh faces.
fresh
sweetgirl
boyfriend
Angelface
I would do anything if it meant another little person like this.

Now all I have to do is convince Corey......

6 comments:

  1. Corey, how can you look at those faces and not want another?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am the one who has to deal with you :D
    2. I like sleep
    3. I prepared myself for 2 since after and during the first one you have been saying we will only do two.
    4. Our house is tight as it is, especially with all the bugs and critters living with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. Getting tubes put in baby's ears costs $2000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jo.....
    i have the same feeling right now
    but i dont have any babies yet!!!
    i swear if i dont get one soon im just gonna start bringing them home!

    ReplyDelete