Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Time for Gracie Says!!!

This is Gracie
Sassy
Isn't she beautiful? Besides being the most beautiful girl in the world she is very smart and witty. Here are some of the sweet things she says....

Gracie Saying goodbye to Me the other day...
Bye Mommy, Be good and don't hurt Noah.

At Lunch With Grandma Candy....
Grandma Candy- What is that you are feeding Noah?
Me- Just some Yogurt Melts.
G.C.- Oh, who makes those?
Me- Gerber.
Gracie- Start Healthy. Stay Healthy*.
*For those of you that don't know Start Healthy. Stay healthy. is Gerber's slogan.

Driving home from Sunday dinner at my mom's....
Gracie- OH MY GOSH! I forgot my cookies!
Me- Don't worry we will call Gah-Gah(my mom)and get them back.
Noah- crying.whining.crying
Gracie- Don't worry Noey Bubby, we will get my cookies back.

I hope the Cuteness and hilarity translates...

No comments:

Post a Comment