Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Storm of 2010

Over the weekend it finally snowed a good amount. Grace loves the snow and always asks me to go ice skating with her when she sees ANY amount of snow. We went out and played with her neighborhood friend, Brady. I guess I can't say too much about the day other than they loved it, we shoveled a lot of driveways and the kids did really well, even though they did throw or dump snow on each other occasionally, but that was expected. Here are some pictures to really show how it was:

















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your Christmas lights still up? :)

    (I had to resubmit due to a spelling error.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been too cold to get on the roof! ... and I only have Saturdays to usually do it because by the time I get home form work it is dark out ... they will come down eventually ... :D

    ReplyDelete