Monday, January 31, 2011

Coffee

i treated myself to this little beauty today.
IMG_0798
IMG_0800

my old coffee maker that i bought right after noah was born, was making coffee that had a very distinct burnt plastic taste ick! so, off to target we went for a new coffee maker. i have wanted a french press ever since i read this post but couldn't justify buying one while i had a working pot.

You wouldn't believe the goodness that is a cup of coffee from a press. it is so smooth and doesn't have that awful bitter taste you get from using a regular pot.
IMG_0806

if you are in the market for a new coffee pot i highly recommend you look into a press. trust me you won't regret it!
IMG_0810

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could buy that for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one for Christmas but haven't used it yet... glad to hear someone likes it!

    ReplyDelete