Thursday, January 6, 2011

resolution

i know i am a few days late but you lovely readers will forgive me. i have a two resolutions this year...

  • more sunscreen! no wrinkles or skin cancer in 2011 woot woot!
  • be kinder in my thoughts, words and actions.
part of my be kinder resoulution applies to myself. i really need to work on lowering my expectaions of myself. this doesn't mean that i am not going to coninue to try and be the best wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister etc... i can be but rather allow myself to make mistakes admit that i made them and move on rather then dwell on that imperfection and label myself a failure. i have decided its ok if my dishes don't get put in the dishwasher immediately, if laundry sits in the basket for an extra day or if my kids eat pretzel sticks and fruit snacks for breakfast (sometimes). this is going to be very hard but good challange for me. wish me luck!

happy thursday!

p.s. how cute are these kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment