Wednesday, January 19, 2011

guilt and other stuff

i am sick. i feel awful. i am coughing up a storm and running a fever. all thanks to my lovely husband who brought this wonderful little bug home from the office. ick! i don't know what is worse though how i feel or the guilt i have for letting my kids watch to much tv so i can lay on the couch. i hate when i turn to tv to entertain my kids but what am i supposed to do? i obviously can't take them anywhere and i have zero energy to come up with something fun and cool to entertain them. so a toy story marathon will have to do today. don't judge. i really am a good mom i just feel like poop in the pants today.

on a happier note something was delivered to our house yesterday.
specialdelivery

talking jessie!!
sheisherejessie

gracie has been asking for her for a long time and in a moment of weakness last week i bought jessie online when i found her on sale. a special gift every now and them isn't really that big of a deal right? i find myself torn between not wanting to spoil my kids and wanting to give them everything their little hearts desire. i of course don't buy them everything they want, corey would kill me. i tell myself it is not that big of a deal, "she is a good girl. she deserves it." plus she is in l.o.v.e. with her new toy.
agirlandherjessie

a little spoiling never hurt anyone. right?

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to get (but save for their birthday) the talking Woody doll. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete