Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday momrning in bed.....

Here I am laying in bed on a Saturday morning watching "Motherhood" on Starz, browsing the Internet and listening to my hubby and kiddies playing in the basement below me. Only two things would turn this into absolute bliss, a steaming hot cup of coffee and not being bed ridden with the absolute worst case of the flu!

This is my fourth day of having the flu, it has been no fun at all. A few days ago I blogged about never getting any privacy well be careful what you wish for folks because you just might get it. I am basically banished to my room and only allowed to come out to pee. I miss my kids so much it is actually hurting me even though they are in the same house as me. I think it is worse that I have been getting little peaks at there sweets face and hearing snippets of their tiny voices all the while knowing I can't scoop them up and kiss their cheeks. I love them.

My husband and mom have been tag teaming taking care of the kids and keeping the house from blowing up. I don't know why I am always surprised I know he is awesome but Corey is doing such a great job at taking care of the kids and everything. Like not just keeping the kids alive good, like giving baths, cooking dinner instead of going to the drive-thru, doing dishes, straightening up and laundry. I love him. I love him. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment