Friday, June 18, 2010

just the girls

today i got to spend time alone with my sweet sassy girl. corey worked from home and poor noey was feeling a bit under par. ear infections again. so gracie and i decided to take advantage of our boys being stuck at home and go have some fun.

gracie chose to go to a local sprinkler park. it is super cute with a pretend pirate ship, canons, palm trees, yada, yada, yada. i was surprised she chose this because sass is a little nervous when it comes to sprinklers but she loved it. besides being a little overwhelmed at first she warmed up quickly and we had lots of fun.

sassandaslidebellythinking1thinking2slidesmile

the best part of the day was how happy gracie was to be spending one on one time with me. she was so sweet and kept saying, "thank you mommy for bringing me to the sprinkler park!" and "your the best mommy!" my heart was literally bursting just watching her have fun but to have her tell me was more then i could bare. i was defiantly wearing my sunglasses for more then just the sun!!

happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment