Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tuesday already?

1. gracie slept until 9am this morning! that is a record for her. she is usually up by 7 no matter what time she goes o bed at night.

2. i am totally, unbelievably in love with my husband.

just thought you should know.

3. we pool hopped all day today. started this morning at my mom's and ended at our neighbors. my kids are sun kissed and exhausted. hoping for a great night sleep!

4. this is my 3rd week participating in fmbt. click on the button and check it out!
BWS tips   button

5. the fifth kid in my families line up, nate, is graduating high school tomorrow. i can't believe he is old enough to graduate. i remember the day he was born, i was all of 5yrs old.

6. this is gracie's x-ray from last summer when she swallowed a pin from out screen door.

























that was fun week....

No comments:

Post a Comment