Tuesday, June 22, 2010

train of thought....

i feel so scatter brained lately. like i seriously can not finish a thought let alone a task. you would believe me if you saw my house (yikes!). so my post is just basically whats on my mind.

1. my hair will not get rid of that chlorine smell from swimming. before you start with, "well joanna wash your hair. duh." i have done that. i do it everyday. yeah i know excessive but that's me, excessive.

2. i watched this movie today with my sister.



























have you seen it? its a little ummmmm dark. i can't stop thinking about it. i may or may not be having nightmares tonight.

3. this little stinker.
IMG_3078
is totally glued to me right now. he cries if i walk out of his sight. i don't remember gracie doing this. it is kinda making me crazy. there i said it. wow i feel better.

4. i really need to clean up my diet. boo.

5. i am so tired of folding laundry. how much do you think it costs for someone to come to my house fold and put away laundry?

6. i can't wait to get in bed.

7. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment