Thursday, June 10, 2010

where did the week go?

i can't believe it is already thusday. usually, when my weeks fly by it's because i was to busy being productive to notice. that is not true this week. i can't remember doing anything remotely productive, to be honest i can't remember doing anything period.

this is my list of things i need to get done this week.

1. take the babies swimming.

2. clean my house. and i mean clean. not just pick up like serious de-clutter, scrub the floors and windows clean.

3. order new photos of my kiddos including but not limited to this one....
this picture makes me melt

and this one...
mywholeworld

4. decide what i am bringing to our, "meet the new neighbor party" to share tomorrow night.

5. make photo books for my kids of the past year. (that's a doesy)

6. stop obsessing about wanting a new dog. you do not want a dog. you do not need a dog. you don't have time for a dog. amen.

i have to keep reminding myself, sorry.

1 comment: