Tuesday, August 3, 2010

busy, busy, busy

i am feeling like i need a vacation. i need a break with just my husband and my littles.
family

we have been so busy lately and things wont be slowing down anytime soon. think second weekend in September, before a solid chunk of free time. i think corey and i should mark that weekend out now, before something comes up.

what should we do on our family weekend? something that doesn't require alot/any money and it obviously has to be kid friendly. maybe just a stay-cation? maybe we just let gracie choose all the activities? i really don't care just as long as it's the four of us. i hate to wish my life away but come on september 10th!!


on another note, my awesome friend Andrea who is a very talented photographer, just taught me how to shoot in manual. i think i might take my kiddies somewhere and hone my skills. prepare for a post of my babies.

here is a preview. no this is not my long lost child, this is our little friend.
littlefriend

isn't she sweet? i love her face.

peace out.

2 comments:

  1. I think you meant second weekend in September since the second weekend in August is this weekend. Just saying : D don't want people to be confused.

    I'm down for something ... and I think by September 10th, we will need something ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe. And yes let's start planning something fun!

    ReplyDelete