Sunday, August 22, 2010

so you do like to get your picture take.....

since i received my camera last year from my wonderful hubby, i take on average 100 pictures of my babies a day. i know i am crazy.

gracie, tolerates me every now and then but mostly she protests any sort of photography.

imagine my surprise when she plopped her self down at the restaurant we were at on friday night and said, "mommy take my picture."

after i picked my jaw up off the floor and made her repeat her request to make sure i wasn't hearing things, she proceeded to give me her best model poses....

model
model2
model3

i love that kid.

3 comments:

  1. That's great...I wish I had a little model - Kitty Paw always protests. She's a cute model, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie patootie for sure!! Great pics, doesn't hurt that she's so adorable though I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete