Friday, August 27, 2010

Excited

today will be a good day. starting with a morning showing of, "bambi," hot coffee for me and cold, juicy cups for my littles.

we have errands to run and instead of being stressed we are going to take our time and enjoy the beautiful weather.

tonight, i get to go out on the town with some of my best girls for one of my besties bachelorette party, YaY!! this is the beautiful bride to be.
bride2be

we have been friends since freshman year of high school. when we used to have to (don't read this mom) sneak beers and figure out ways around our curfews. i love that girl.

as you all know, i had my very first shoot for tea and lemonade yesterday. it couldn't have gone better. here is a sneak peak of the cutie i spent an hour with in the park.
IMG_5980

happy friday!!

1 comment:

  1. adorable!! and I love Anna, tell her Hi for me! enjoy and have a few drinks for me too...see you at my mom's for little Liam's big photo shoot--we're so excited!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete