Monday, August 16, 2010

broken

my baby.
232323232fp536-9>nu=32<7>266>3;;>WSNRCG=32-23-<296337nu0mrj

my sweet little angel boy
IMG_5296

hurt his leg today. it may be broken :(.

the incident involved a slide, and shoes sticking to said slide. that's all i can type with out getting nauseous....

the p.a. couldn't see anything obvious on his xrays this afternoon. but they are telling me that more often then not, toddlers will have what is called a "toddler fracture" which is so small (but a fracture all the same) it wont show up on films. so we are going to wait and see how he is in 48hrs. if he still wont put any weight on it and he is crying wait i mean SCREAMING like today he will have to get a cast.

typing that makes me cry. i have a broken heart to match his leg. to bad they don't make prescription pain pills for that.

please say a little prayer or whatever you do, for my bubby.
new favorite

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby :( He will be ok. Lou and Edie will sign it, if he has to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me so sad. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete