Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 days of truth day 3

oops, i missed a day. sorry i am really trying but my hubby is sick and we had a funeral yesterday. what do you want from me. i promise to do better.

any-who....


day 3 : something you need to forgive yourself for.

i have horrible "mommy guilt," about being away from my children. i am not sure why i do. i mean i am with my children all. the. time. but it is just so unnatural for me to be away from them. becasue even though they do make me crazy and when i do plan a night out i find myself counting the seconds until i break free. that feeling of freedom only lasts for a moment. by the time i get to the stop sign at the top of my street, my heart is aching to see those little faces. it seriously takes all my strength not to turn the car around and go snuggle up on the couch with my babies.

i know i need help.

happy saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment