Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thoughts

it's wednesday and the sun isn't up yet. noah and i have already been up for an hour. i dont like being awake before the sun it just seems unnatural.

i have been feeling sick for the past two days. i am in a constant state of nausea blahhhhhhhhhhh. NO i am not pregnant.

but let me tell you, feeling like this has made me remember those first 20 weeks (no that is not a typo i meant 20 weeks) of pregnancy when all i can keep down is gatorade chips. can you say, torture!

i have come to the conclusion that i don't want to be pregnant again. there is no way i can be sick like that and take care of my babies.

i mean two kids is still a lot of kids. right?

2 comments:

  1. two kids is perfect. and i think there is some sort of stomach/flu ish like bug going around. my clients are dropping like flies! feel better soon. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl. I have been having a hard time taking care of Hailey the way I should be.. feelin like a bad mommy. I just can't give her the attention she deserves when Im literally getting sick just by looking at food. We've had lots of cuddle time tho!

    ReplyDelete