Monday, October 4, 2010

{pretending}

{another monday morning is here and we are moving slowly as if we pretend it is still the weekend time will magically turn back.}

{i am tired and fighting off a horrible cold. dirty laundry has piled up almost to my waist (literally) and my house is in desperate need of a scrub.}

{but i think i will ignore all those things today and snuggle my babies, who look so cute in their footy jams.}


{because some times you just need a jammy day to get your body ready for another busy week of work, preschool, laundry, doctor appointments.... i could go on forever with my list for this week but i wont because it might make me think twice about spending the day in my jams, watching wizards of waverly place with my littles.}

{happy pretend sunday!}

No comments:

Post a Comment