Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bing Bang Dingy Dingy Dong

Here we are again. It is a weeknight and it is time for Grace and I to hang out in the basement and whined down before going to bed. I decided to design Joanna a blog, but I thought it might be fun to have a family blog so both of us could write our thoughts and it wouldn’t be a one man job. I think that way people wouldn’t have to go to two different blogs and they could just read everything on our one site. We will see what Joanna thinks about that idea and about this design. If she doesn’t like it, I will just tweak it and make it my own. I have thought about doing a blog for awhile, but thought of making it a secret. I never have been great with words and tend to ramble, so I didn’t think it would be a good thing for a blog. So at least even if I didn’t tell anyone, I would still have all my thoughts down on paper to read in the future. I always loved going back through my grade school journals and seeing what I was thinking about. I think it will be cool to look back years from now to see what was going on in my mind during this crazy part of my life.

Well, hopefully Joanna likes the design and I will be able to blog more often.

I don’t really know how to end a blog since it is like talking to yourself, and I don’t really ever say bye to myself. Maybe I will come up with some silly tag line ... I know Joanna will find it dumb, but that’s normal for me :D ... Until next time.

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment