Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The last 4 years

Yesterday, my cousin Jen posted her last decade and all the important things she did throughout the decade as her facebook status. She asked what anyone else did during the decade so I started to reply. It didn't take me long to realize that I accomplished a TON in the past 4 years. I remember telling people that I turned 21, got engaged, got married, graduated college, got a full time job and had my first child all in the same year.



After that year, everything else seems pretty easy and slow moving. Since then I bought a house and had my second child, but nothing will ever compare to the year when I was 21. Not to mention I could finally drink alcohol!



I know it seems like a lot (and I am sure it was) but when you take it one day at a time, it didn't seem to overwhelming. It all seemed like the right things to do and that it was all suppose to happen. I definitely couldn't have done it with out all the love and support I had from my friends and family. Doing all of those things that young and that fast doesn't just affect you, it affects everyone around you.

People thought we were crazy, but I think it definitely worked out in the end. I couldn't picture my life any other way. I wouldn't WANT my life to be any other way. I have a beautiful family, healthy kids, a house and a job, what else could I ask for?



So thanks to everyone that helped me through the past 4 years of my life and I am excited to enjoy the next decade with everyone! Let's make it the most memorable decade yet!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. I'm glad you started a blog. I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete