Friday, December 18, 2009

MY life in sweats



Hey its me, Joanna!
I guess I will tell the story behind the title of the blog, since my co-blogger told his. It really isn't that interesting or funny like Corey's,but here goes...
Basically I rarely wear anything but sweatpants. In fact I am wearing my faves right now. If you are a mom you will understand that is is pointless to wear anything that has any value when you have young children. For the simple fact that, by the end of the day you are covered in snot, spit up, droll etc.... One day when my kids are in school(makes me sad just to type that) and I sleep through the night and get to drink my coffee in the morning, I will maybe put on jeans or heaven forbid a DRESS! As for right now, $5.00 sweats from the Gap Outlet is about as fancy as it gets.

Speaking of my kids, this is my daughter Gracie

or shall i say "Sportacus."
Gracie is really into this show on Nickjr called Lazy Town. The star of the show is Sportacus and Gracie thinks he is the coolest thing since sliced bread. So she has subsequently changed her name until further notice to Sportacus. Every time I say, "hey Gracie...." she replies I said my name is SPORTACUS!! Oh well I guess it could be worse she could have changed her name to Hannah Montana. That would have been fitting though since she does do a mean rendition of Party in the USA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment