Sunday, December 27, 2009

Champion


We did it we survived our first Christmas as a family of four!

While it was so fun to watch Gracie open way to many gifts and Noey eat the paper it was very stress full for me. I was constantly talking my self down from a panic attack saying, "its OK Joanna no kid ever died from not going to bed on time or eating just sugar for dinner."
You see I run this house on a very strict schedule. People make fun of me all the time but it works for us and if a schedule got your kids to sleep 12hrs every night wouldn't you follow it too? Anyway, during these last few days their has been no schedule. it makes cringe just typing that!!! So as much as I enjoyed having Corey home from work spending time with family and over eating, I am positively giddy to be back to our routine today. I think Gracie is glad too she just told me she wanted to stay home today and eat chicken nuggets. SO that is what we will be doing today watching the Disney channel and eating chicken nuggets. Sounds like a perfect Monday to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment