Monday, December 21, 2009

Thankful

This was going to be a post about how much I detest wrapping gifts. Since it is the week of Christmas their is a ton of wrapping to be had. However, as I was taking pictures of the piles of gifts I started to think....Man I am so blessed that I have all these things to give! Then I started to think of all the things I am thankful for this year. Here are a few things that I would like to thank little 8lb baby Jesus for.....
  • My Husband, Corey.
  • My Gracie
  • My Noah
  • My parents and brothers and sister
  • My in-laws
  • That my Grandma and Grandpa are here to celebrate with us, and that we get to spend as much time as we do with them
  • Andrea
  • My great house (not to mention cool neighbors)
  • That Corey and I both have jobs
This list could go on and on and on but you get the idea I have got it pretty good.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: