Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

Corey and I leave for our trip to Chicago in t-minus 4 days. I am so excited I am vibrating. I have a few things to get before we go and about a million things to do, to get the kids and the house situated for the time we are gone. It's going to be a busy week. Hopefully, that will make the time pass quickly.

On another note, Grace has decided she would like to be a figure skater.

Here she is in her "skating dress," that she wore all day even to Kroger.























So I have been researching classes and such in the Cincinnati area, and Holy Moley is it expensive! The skates alone are $150 a popnot to mention classes!

So I am making an executive decision and she is going to do gymnastics instead.

She took a class at Western Hills Sports Mall last spring and LOVED it.

I think we are going to try Cincinnati Gymnastics Academy this time. It is pretty reasonable and the only place in the city that offers a 2yr old class that is NOT mommy and me, but a real gymnastics class.

Now all I have to do is convince Gracie that gymnastics is more fun the Ice Skating. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. ice skating is a really expensive sport for sure! My niece Mary started when she was 3 or 4 and is still skating today at 21.. she loves it! She skates at the Northern Kentucky Skating Club in Crescent Springs, KY.... I'm sure my sister and her husband don't want to know how much they have paid over the years! just like Ed and I for Ice Hockey... fun fun sport but quite expensive too with skates, equipment, ice time, traveling for games etc... we spent a ton over the years with Ed and Tim playing but still wouldn't trade all of those years and money for anything!!!

    ReplyDelete