Friday, January 15, 2010

Random 7's


Random post of 7 things.

Idea from this guy - thisisreverb

Gracie is watching a movie called, The Adventures of Shark boy and Lava Girl. It is absolutly horrible! Letting her watch this could possibly be bordering child abuse, its that bad.

I think I am finally ready to go away for a weekend with just Corey. This may have to do with my lack of sleep this week. We need to book the trip fast before I change my mind.

Here is what Noah looked like when we brought him home from the hospital...
isnt he sweet? I miss when he used to sleep. those were the days.

I am reading, Something Borrowed. it is a total guilty pleasure and I love it!

I can't wait for summer. Our favorite thing to do in the Summer is hang by my parents pool. Here is Gracie laxin, as she would say, by the pool last summer.
Noah can sit up now and he is soooo close to crwling. Guess its time to break out the gates.

I have no idea what to make for dinner.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment