Monday, January 4, 2010

Sweet Boy

This is my sweet, 6 month old, baby boy, Noah Thomas aka Noey Baby.
















He has to get Tubes on Wednesday.

Those of you who don't know it is a fairly easy (fingers crossed) procedure. Where teeny tiny tubes are placed in the inner ear to help them drain. Noey, has had double ear infections every three weeks since October. We are ready for some relief and sleep!!

Looking at this kids face you would never know that he was hurting. I swear, he is the happiest baby in the world. Even when he is crying because he probably wants to rip his ears off, if we do something silly he cant help but smile.

I love that baby, more then he will ever know.


2 comments:

  1. I love him too... it will be nice for him to get some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say a prayer that everything goes smoothly. Let us know how he's doing.

    ReplyDelete