Thursday, May 6, 2010

10 months old

dear noey,

today you are ten months old.
IMG_0204IMG_7724

i can't believe how fast the time has gone. it seems like just yesterday i was bringing my sweet boy home from the hospital.
IMG_0097

now you are pulling yourself up drinking from a sippy cup and you ate almost two peices of pizza today! i am so in love with you it hurts. my favorite thing you do right now is every morning when i get you out of bed you give me the longest hug.
IMG_7853

you have enriched our little family so much with your big smile and cute belly laugh.
IMG_9575

you are the best little boy in the world and i love you very much.

mommy

p.s. please don't grow up to fast baby.

2 comments:

  1. He brings me so many smiles too!!! I love seeing him (and Gracie of course!) I love the way he always comes to me, and sucks his little thumb when I'm holding him. He lets me kiss on his sweet little cheeks, which makes me so happy!!! Have so much fun in Florida!!! So many memories you will make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie!! Mine is only a week but I feel like its going too fast!

    BTW, I LOVE your header and may just flat out copy your idea if I change mine again! :)

    ReplyDelete