Tuesday, May 18, 2010

101 posts! and some new fun ideas...

i can't believe that this is my 101st post. even more unbelievable people actually read them ha!

thank you for reading about our life and listening to me brag/complain it has been lots of fun and hopefully the next 101 will be even better!

i am going to start doing a couple theme days.

first, tuesday will be random day where i will just write about random things i love/love not so much, things we are doing about to do etc...

wednesday will be wordless wednesday (idea from this lady) where i will post a single picture no caption most likely ever pic will be of my kids. deal with it.

i am excited about having a little structure to my blog schedule and i hope y'all (just felt a little country) like it and if you don't well to bad! but no, seriously if you have any ideas please share i love comments. don't be shy!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reach 101 posts! I'm now following you from FMBT!

    ReplyDelete