Thursday, May 20, 2010

Withdraw

i left my camera at my mom and dads on sunday. it's thursday and i still am yet to go pick it up.

needless to say i am going through picture taking withdraw. when i think about all the moments i've missed over the past four days i get a little teary.

i am getting it back today. oh the creative wheels in my head are spinning out of control with ideas for cute pictures of my littles to make up for the lost time.

speaking of cute pictures, any ideas on websites/blogs where i can get cute idesa for shots of a brother and sister?

i am planning on dressing my kids up and taking some formal pics of them. if you can believe it i have never done this!!

prepare for a post of just photos from my joyous reunion with my love, my CANON EOS REBEL T1I!

No comments:

Post a Comment