Monday, May 17, 2010

back to life, back to reality

this is what was waiting for me when i returned from vacation.

IMG_2208
sorry about the awesome quality. i took this with my iphone

i can't put off doing laundry anymore. we are almost out of underwear oops!

you know what though, i did laundry everyday while we were on vacation! so how in the world can it be that i have so much laundry to do? {{{sigh}}}

i guess its true, a mothers work is never done.

i will just keep looking at my vacation photos and pretend i am back on the beach.

IMG_1217

oh vacation, why'd you have to go and be over so soon? i miss you.
love, me

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that laundry stacking up!

    I'm stopping by via FMBT :) It's nice to meet you!

    I'm now a Follower of your blog :)

    Jill @ Frugal Plus

    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete