Tuesday, May 25, 2010

follow me back tuesday

this lady is hosting, "follow me back tuesday" which is a great way to find new blogs and get more followers for your own blog. so click on the link below and join the fun!

BWS tips  button

we are going swimming today at my momma's. i will post later about the events of the day.

i feel like i am playing hooky because my house is a wreck and my laundry is stacked three feet tall.

oh well, i am sure it will all be here waiting for me when i get back.

for now though i am off to enjoy my little fishes!

happy tuesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Edie and I are in our suits! Beatrice just has to finish eating and we will be ready to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO enjoy swimming..the laundry won't go anywhere, i promise! ;) Happy Tuesday hun..thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. newest follower from FMBT!

    Amanda

    www.chasingtwinsinlouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete