Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Tuesday....

1. love this kid. even though sometimes she makes me so crazy i want someone to put me in time-out.
IMG_2149

2. my kiddies and the neighbor kids have taken to sitting on my front porch to drink juice/eat popsicles. loving it!
IMG_2124

3. noey loves to swim.

4. gracie, who has never ever given us any bed time trouble is suddenly impossible to put down at night. last night it took two hours to get her to bed!! what the heck?

5. i have a ton of shows waiting for me on dvr but have no time to watch them.

6. i need to develop new pictures. the last time i did was when noah was three months old.

7. i need all new make-up. i have absolutely no make-up. any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Very nice photo essay. You have much to be thankful for!
    I'm follower #23, your newest follower from Follow back Tuesday. http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that first picture.. what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from FMBT. Please drop by for a visit and follow back.
    http://alitlleoftheother.com

    Have a great week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following back from FMBT! What an adorable bunch of munchkins!I can so relate about the shows and no time to actually watch them. It's pretty sad really. I have all these new releases and never anytime to watch them. By the time I actually get to watch them, they will be classics! AS far as developing photos, that's why my husband switched me to a digital way back when my now 5 year old was 5 months. I had racked up something like 7 photo albums in that time period. Now, I have a photo library of like 90,000 photos..all on the computer..no hard copies and it scares me to death!QUick go develop your film! Happy Mothering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are insanely too cute!! New makeup..I could suggest TONS!! Eyeshadow..I'm a sucker for Mac..(try to get it on ebay way cheaper tho!)

    Stopping by from FMBT, even though I'm a day late..lol. Already following just stoppin by to say hello!

    xo
    http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete