Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mommy Guilt

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

that is how i feel today. sorry i had to let it out. my Noey baby is not feeling so hot. he got two shots yesterday, boo... so he is running a fever. i have been holding him since the moment he woke up this morning because if i don't, he cries. and not just a little whimper like, "hey mom i am annoyed," no it's a real, "mom i am going to die if you don't pick me up right now," cry. the only break i have is when he naps which praise Jesus, he is doing now.

i just feel so helpless. i hate that he is so miserable. and poor sass she has been basically ignored all morning. She has been so sweet though she hasn't complained and she has been trying everything to make her brother happy. Ughhhh I feel like i am failing today. i can't comfort my baby and if it weren't for Handy Manny my little girl would be all by her lonesome. so to my babies, please forgive me i promise to do better. Gracie i promise to take you on a super fun adventure tomorrow to make up for you being entertained by Disney channel.
love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment