Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spreading the love

These are a few things I am loving today...

1. Looking for frogs in the "magical forest," aka our backyard.
IMG_9353

2. The fact that I can run for an extended period of time withOUT knee pain.

3. That I can run for an extended period of time without dying. *All my thanks to one miss Britney Spears for getting me through with your music videos.*

4. My babies funny faces.
IMG_9429

5. Cell phone pictures of babies minutes after they are born. I got one yesterday from my mother-in-law of our brand new cousin! I seriously can't stop looking at it. I am for sure having another baby. Sorry Corey.

6. Popsicles on the front porch with Gracie's main squeeze.
IMG_9422

7. My sassy girl playing outside in footy jammies and Crocs, fresh out of the bath tub.
IMG_9474

8. Noah's new trick.


That's all the love I have to share tonight. I have a date with my bed and Cougar Town.

2 comments:

  1. I love Gracie saying "How bout me? How bout me? How bout me?"!!!!!
    Love Noah's new trick too!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm how about 9. a sister who comes over and helps when your house is crazy and the babies wont stop making messes! haha just kidding i love you and your psycho kiddies :]]

    ReplyDelete