Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning

I honestly don't mind Monday mornings. I actually embrace them every week with a big smile and an even bigger cup of coffee. After crazy busy weekends, it is always nice to get back into our routine of watching Disney channel, surfing the web and sipping coffee in our jamma (i.e. jammies its an inside joke sorry ;)). I love the possibilities Monday's bring. We have a whole new week for fun adventures with friends and learning new things. All of last weeks struggles are forgotten because we have a fresh canvas to paint. Even though there will be some not so wonderful times, we will have a great week.

IMG_9322IMG_9327IMG_9335
After I put Noah down for his morning nap I couldn't find Gracie for a moment, then I heard Noah giggling over the monitor and I knew someone had interrupted his rest.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment